Иной мир. Последняя фантазия

Объявление

О. Добро пожаловать добрый человек. Добро пожаловать на ролевую "Иной мир. Последняя фантазия". ты попал просто в сказочный мир, который способен открыть в тебе кого угодно. Может ты доблестный рыцарь, который будет приходить на помощь слабым и побеждать своих врагов? А может ты коварный маг, который не знает такого слова, как пощада? Все может быть для вас тут. Это ваше право кем быть здесь. Это мир как раз для вас, который откроет истинную силу в вас. Администрация этого форума не ограничивает вас в выборе и создани персонажа. Вы можете выбрать себе персонажа из любого источника или же придумать себе практически какого угодно персонажа. От вас требуется только анкета вашего персонажа и вы можете начать жить в этом мире, полным разных загадок, захватывающих приключений, романтики и конечно же полным разных людей, которые будут играть с вами, контактировать и не оставлять вас одиноким ни на секунду. Так же, дорогой путник, мы спешим тебя обрадовать тем, что сюжет всей ролевой не стоит на месте. Он всегда менятеся и дописывается и по этому мы тут не просто играем, а пишем собственную историю и собственный мир и кто знает куда заведет нас очередной поворот.

Срочные новости:
1-на некоторое время ролевая идет на незапланированный отдых. В тот момент, когда игра возобновится-администратор свяжется со всеми вами.
2-так как все будут на отдыхе, то все таки те, кто желают помочь Администратору с Техническими работами-отпишитесь в ЛС Envy
3-всем приятного отдыха)).

Помним про то, что на этом форуме разрешено:
-убийство персонажей
-копирование и дублирование персонажей
-можно брать персонажей из любых источников
-кроме пяти разных расс, вы можете выбрать себе совершено другую

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Animex-On

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 36

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the remaining phase :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

bookmarked!!, I love your site!

Hi there to every one, the contents present at this web site are actually awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to get updated from most recent information.

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

Thanks very nice blog!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My partner and I stumbled over here   different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.

Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Everyone loves it when people come together and share thoughts. Great blog, stick with it!

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this web site who has shared this great post at at this time.

I know this web page gives quality based articles or reviews and extra data, is there any other website which gives such stuff in quality?

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Cheers

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Hello, its pleasant paragraph concerning media print, we all understand media is a enormous source of information.

I simply could not leave your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual info an individual provide on your guests? Is gonna be back ceaselessly in order to check out new posts

Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Thank you for providing these details.

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually one thing that I feel I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I'm taking a look forward to your subsequent publish, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

I'll immediately seize your rss feed as I can not in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

I like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to   blogroll.

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно