Иной мир. Последняя фантазия

Объявление

О. Добро пожаловать добрый человек. Добро пожаловать на ролевую "Иной мир. Последняя фантазия". ты попал просто в сказочный мир, который способен открыть в тебе кого угодно. Может ты доблестный рыцарь, который будет приходить на помощь слабым и побеждать своих врагов? А может ты коварный маг, который не знает такого слова, как пощада? Все может быть для вас тут. Это ваше право кем быть здесь. Это мир как раз для вас, который откроет истинную силу в вас. Администрация этого форума не ограничивает вас в выборе и создани персонажа. Вы можете выбрать себе персонажа из любого источника или же придумать себе практически какого угодно персонажа. От вас требуется только анкета вашего персонажа и вы можете начать жить в этом мире, полным разных загадок, захватывающих приключений, романтики и конечно же полным разных людей, которые будут играть с вами, контактировать и не оставлять вас одиноким ни на секунду. Так же, дорогой путник, мы спешим тебя обрадовать тем, что сюжет всей ролевой не стоит на месте. Он всегда менятеся и дописывается и по этому мы тут не просто играем, а пишем собственную историю и собственный мир и кто знает куда заведет нас очередной поворот.

Срочные новости:
1-на некоторое время ролевая идет на незапланированный отдых. В тот момент, когда игра возобновится-администратор свяжется со всеми вами.
2-так как все будут на отдыхе, то все таки те, кто желают помочь Администратору с Техническими работами-отпишитесь в ЛС Envy
3-всем приятного отдыха)).

Помним про то, что на этом форуме разрешено:
-убийство персонажей
-копирование и дублирование персонажей
-можно брать персонажей из любых источников
-кроме пяти разных расс, вы можете выбрать себе совершено другую

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Ansi

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 36

Hi! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Many thanks!

I do not even know how I finished up here, however I thought this submit used to be great. I don't recognise who you are however certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

I was very pleased to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new things on your site.

If some one wants expert view about running a blog after that i advise him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up the nice work.

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!

If some one desires expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building after that i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this blog, Keep up the nice job.

What i do not understood is in fact how you're not actually a lot more neatly-appreciated than you may be right now. You're so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, made me in my opinion imagine it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated unless it's something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times maintain it up!

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice methods and we are looking to swap strategies with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It will always be helpful to read through articles from other writers and use something from other web sites.

Hey there great blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a large amount of work? I have no understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just needed to ask. Appreciate it!

Thankfulness to my father who stated to me about this webpage, this web site is actually amazing.

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue on the topic of this paragraph here at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

As the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide something again and help others such as you aided me.

Hey there,  You've done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

It's an awesome post in favor of all the web viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You cann't believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Hey! I know this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask. Does operating a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work? I'm completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

Excellent, what a weblog it is! This web site provides helpful facts to us, keep it up.

Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Thank you, I've just been searching for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?

You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be really one thing that I feel I would never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely large for me. I'm looking forward on your next publish, I'll attempt to get the dangle of it!

It's actually a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

I pay a quick visit daily some sites and websites to read articles, however this weblog gives quality based content.

I like the valuable information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I am rather certain I will be told plenty of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно