Иной мир. Последняя фантазия

Объявление

О. Добро пожаловать добрый человек. Добро пожаловать на ролевую "Иной мир. Последняя фантазия". ты попал просто в сказочный мир, который способен открыть в тебе кого угодно. Может ты доблестный рыцарь, который будет приходить на помощь слабым и побеждать своих врагов? А может ты коварный маг, который не знает такого слова, как пощада? Все может быть для вас тут. Это ваше право кем быть здесь. Это мир как раз для вас, который откроет истинную силу в вас. Администрация этого форума не ограничивает вас в выборе и создани персонажа. Вы можете выбрать себе персонажа из любого источника или же придумать себе практически какого угодно персонажа. От вас требуется только анкета вашего персонажа и вы можете начать жить в этом мире, полным разных загадок, захватывающих приключений, романтики и конечно же полным разных людей, которые будут играть с вами, контактировать и не оставлять вас одиноким ни на секунду. Так же, дорогой путник, мы спешим тебя обрадовать тем, что сюжет всей ролевой не стоит на месте. Он всегда менятеся и дописывается и по этому мы тут не просто играем, а пишем собственную историю и собственный мир и кто знает куда заведет нас очередной поворот.

Срочные новости:
1-на некоторое время ролевая идет на незапланированный отдых. В тот момент, когда игра возобновится-администратор свяжется со всеми вами.
2-так как все будут на отдыхе, то все таки те, кто желают помочь Администратору с Техническими работами-отпишитесь в ЛС Envy
3-всем приятного отдыха)).

Помним про то, что на этом форуме разрешено:
-убийство персонажей
-копирование и дублирование персонажей
-можно брать персонажей из любых источников
-кроме пяти разных расс, вы можете выбрать себе совершено другую

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fluxilan

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 36

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this site is genuinely pleasant and the viewers are truly sharing nice thoughts.

Hello outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this require a great deal of work? I've virtually no understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I simply needed to ask. Thank you!

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've included you guys to   blogroll.

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Good day! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great info you have right here on this post. I am returning to your website for more soon.

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how concerning unpredicted emotions.

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for %keyword%

I visited various websites except the audio quality for audio songs current at this website is really excellent.

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

I am really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

What's up mates, how is all, and what you want to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its in fact remarkable designed for me.

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.

I all the time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

I was able to find good information from your articles.

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog. Im really impressed by it.
Hi there,  You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.

My spouse and I stumbled over here   different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.

This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

It's very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this post at this web page.

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Good post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with a few p.c. to pressure the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

You made some decent points there. I looked on the net to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно